Keaton Industries Aeration Systems
Quiet Line Series
2 of 2
How the Aeration Process Works:
Lake Bed Aeration is the introduction of compressed air to a water body. When released at the bottom of a pond or lake, compressed air naturally begins to migrate towards the surface of the water. As air travels up the water column the pressure surrounding the bubbles slowly decreases causing the bubbles to increase in size -- a slight current begins to develop. The current draws oxygen-depleted water from the bottom, oxygenates it and transports it to the surface. This action protects fish, aquatic organisms and beneficial bacteria from suffocation by breaking down stratified waters while increasing dissolved oxygen levels.
All of our aeration systems are used worldwide for:
- Improving Water Quality and Clarity
- Improving Fish and Water Foul Habitat
- Ice Removal
Every Keeton Industries aeration system will come with the following standard equipment:
- Energy Efficient, High Volume Air Compressors
- Attractive 100% Recycled Plastic Cabinet Equipped with Cooling and Sound Reduction Packages
- Programmable Digital Timer
- Fully-Adjustable Manifold with Safety Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Duraplate Self-Cleaning, Non-Clogging, Membrane Diffusers
- Complete Fittings Package
- Installation/Maintenance Manual
- Acrylic Flowmeters
- Vandal-Proof Metal Cabinets
- Alpine Self-weighted Feeder Tubing
- Oxygen/Ozone Generation systems
If you have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists please do not hesitate to contact The Lake Doctor at 972-523-3232 or for your convenience you may request information from this site.
Thank you for your interest in The Lake Doctor and we look forward to serving you and your lake in the future!