Aeration Systems in McKinney, Texas
The Lake Doctor is proud to be a distributor of Keaton Industries Aeration Systems in the McKinney, Texas area.
Keaton Industries Aeration Systems
Quiet Line Series
The Lake Doctor is proud to be a distributor of Keaton Industries Aeration Systems in McKinney, Texas, and the Dallas, Fort Worth metroplex.
Pond Aerators: Lake Bed Aeration™ in McKinney, Texas
The Foundation of Healthy, Beautiful Ponds and Lakes Keeton Industries is proud to offer The Quiet Line and Solaer™ series of Lake Bed Aerators(TM), which have been developed for aquatic environments up to 25 surface acres in size.
Low levels of dissolved oxygen and highly stratified waters can characterize degraded or eutrophic ponds and lakes, where warm, oxygen-rich water is suspended above cool, oxygen-depleted bottom waters.
As anaerobic conditions begin to develop in deeper water, naturally occurring aerobic bacteria can no longer perform beneficial tasks such as waste digestion and water purification. With time, water quality greatly decreases leading to unsightly blooms of algae, the accumulation of aquatic sludge and the build-up of gases such as hydrogen sulfide (which is well know for its offensive odors). Low oxygen levels can also lead to fish death and winter kill.
Luckily, degraded ponds and lakes can easily be enhanced with the addition of a Lake Bed Aeration System. Lake Bed Aeration acts to increase dissolved oxygen levels while eliminating stratified waters. Aerobic bacteria begin to recolonize in deeper water, where they rapidly begin to digest accumulated sludge and improve water quality.
Lake Bed Aeration in McKinney, Texas:
- Improves the esthetics and overall health of ponds and lakes.
- Targets the "cause" of the problem, rather than just its "symptoms".
- Eliminates the need for harmful chemicals.
- Is safe for the environment and animal inhabitants.
- Reduces maintenance, saving you money and time.
How the Aeration Process Works:
Lake Bed Aeration is the introduction of compressed air to a water body. When released at the bottom of a pond or lake, compressed air naturally begins to migrate towards the surface of the water. As air travels up the water column the pressure surrounding the bubbles slowly decreases causing the bubbles to increase in size -- a slight current begins to develop. The current draws oxygen-depleted water from the bottom, oxygenates it and transports it to the surface. This action protects fish, aquatic organisms and beneficial bacteria from suffocation by breaking down stratified waters while increasing dissolved oxygen levels.
All of our aeration systems are used worldwide for:
- Improving Water Quality and Clarity
- Improving Fish and Water Foul Habitat
- Ice Removal
Every Keeton Industries aeration system will come with the following standard equipment:
- Energy Efficient, High Volume Air Compressors
- Attractive 100% Recycled Plastic Cabinet Equipped with Cooling and Sound Reduction Packages
- Programmable Digital Timer
- Fully-Adjustable Manifold with Safety Relief Valve and Pressure Gauge
- Duraplate Self-Cleaning, Non-Clogging, Membrane Diffusers
- Complete Fittings Package
- Installation/Maintenance Manual
- Acrylic Flowmeters
- Vandal-Proof Metal Cabinets
- Alpine Self-weighted Feeder Tubing
- Oxygen/Ozone Generation systems
If you are in McKinney, Texas, and have any questions or would like to schedule a consultation with one of our specialists please do not hesitate to contact The Lake Doctor at 972-523-3232 or for your convenience you may request information from this site.
Thank you for your interest in The Lake Doctor and we look forward to serving you and your lake in the future!